Who Do I Work With?
Families of all shapes and sizes who could use a hand managing challenges and a friend to connect with.
And if you have extra challenges (homeschooling? special needs kids? single parent?) I can empathize.
In person - Metro Vancouver and Lower Mainland
Try the new Remote Organizing Package!
What Can I Do For You?
Organize your stuff and make storage simpler
Help plan mealtime for challenging eaters
Track therapy funding
Help research therapies and providers
Listen to your problems over coffee/tea
Project packages start at $150 for 4 hours
Hourly rate $40
Home Organizing Services
After putting away the holiday decorations, is your storage taking over the house? If you feel overwhelmed, let me help reduce and reorganize your stuff. Or maybe you need better ways to store therapy supplies or homeschooling materials.
Mealtime is complicated. Maybe you have multiple diet needs, or just picky kids. Maybe preferences clash. Maybe you just don't have time between a full time job and full time kids. Let's make the kitchen more accessible, and put some simple plans and techniques in place to help meals be more enjoyable.
Figuring Out Funding
I know a lot of us struggle with spreading out the small amount of funding we get from AFU. And some of us struggle with keeping track of it all. I've got a system, and a spreadsheet, and I'm happy to share it or help you make your own.
Never enough time in the day, right? Doing the research, finding out who to call, asking everyone for recommendations, it all gets exhausting. Let me do some of the online "leg work" to save you the headache.
- Create a sense of calm the minute you step in the door
- Spend quality time together instead of tripping over toys and electronics
- Create a peaceful space in the bathroom for quality alone time, as well as making bath time a little less stressful
- Make room for your favourite items, and space for your favourite activities
- Family members working together to keep the household running smoothly - everyone with their own responsibilities
Copyright 2015 Adrienne Sweat